Our MITA team has a wide range of features and enhancements under constant development that will empower learners and teachers even further. We welcome your input and suggestions, both as to priority and desirability. Keep your version of MITA up to date to enjoy MITA’s latest and greatest features free of charge.
Coming Mid-August 2018
- Presenter: An easy, intuitive means for organizing any presentation of MITA’s 10,000 pages. You choose quickly and easily the pages you want for your presentations into collections. Interweave links to your own media, either from your computer or the internet. Then easily show your MITA-powered presentations to others. Teachers can use Presenter to organize their lesson presentations. Students can use the same feature to prepare class reports. Self-learners can arrange and/or save page sequences of particular interest.
Also Currently Under Development
- Highlighting: Custom text highlighting in your version of MITA.
- Media Indexes: MITA overflows with media, and this feature will allow you quick access to any of the more than 2,000 audio files, 800 still images, 350 videos, and hundreds of external weblink videos.
- Notes: Enables you to attach personal notes to any part of MITA.
- Bookmarks: Enables you to mark important pages that you want handy for easy reference.
With more coming!